- 10:00 – 10:15 AM Arrival. Greeters will be happy to orient newcomers.
- 10:15 – 12:15 Nursery Open for Infants through age 4
- 10:30 – 11:45 Service, open to all ages. These are described further below.
- 10:45 – 12:00 Children’s Religious Exploration
- 11:45 – 12:15 Coffee, Tea and Fellowship
Classes for children are available every Sunday.
On the first Sunday of each month, a potluck usually follows the service. Visitors are encouraged to stay for the potluck lunch.
Fragrance Sensitivity: Some in our congregation are extremely sensitive to perfumes and colognes. We warmly welcome all visitors to Eastrose and appreciate your consideration of others.
No two services are exactly alike …
… yet nearly all services will include
- Greetings and Announcements
- Lighting the chalice
- Music &/or Choir
- Singing the children to their classes
- Sharing of joys or sorrows
- Sermon or Lecture
- Inspirational words
- As time permits, discussion of the sermon topic by the congregation
- Benediction and Closing
- Coffee, Tea and Fellowship